PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP SAVE GA IN THE UK - Save the IMCR
Old 6th Dec 2007, 20:19
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have told you it is not my place to post documents on a forum and where to go and get them. There is nothing secret about the content, I have told you exactly what is in them, what is the point of copying them word for word into a public forum?
Sorry missed that post.

Can you let us have the link again to the documents in which the safety case for the IMCr is set out please?

2close

Interesting.

AOPA have engaged everyone possible on this matter and as a MEMBER I am satisfied. However it is the responsibility of every pilot to ensure that they stay up to date with the rules and regulations that govern their flying and changes that occur to it. Just as they are resonsible for the upkeep of a log boog, medical and revalidation.
What cr*p.

Sorry I could not agree less. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with every development in tax legislation. Good luck.

If not then you really have no right to question AOPA's activities.
Sharp in take of breath.

Anyway time for a truce. Can we just beg to disagree on many of these issues and take Dublinpilots comment on board please.

If you will agree not to keep pointing out what a waste of time it is doing anything outside of AOPA and keep pointing out how everyone else has absolutely no idea what they are talking about then I will stop telling everyone my views about AOPA.