PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP SAVE GA IN THE UK - Save the IMCR
Old 6th Dec 2007, 19:03
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bose

Fair enough.

I was afraid that was the conclusion we would reach.

Is it just me who would like to understand what AOPA are doing,? Clearly it is all top secret?

Such a shame that they are unable to engage the people they represent - not that I am even clear who they are!

It is not your fault Bose - c'se I guess they read these forums as well and I appreciate you do your little bit.

Mind you, you can fall out with me if you like, but about twenty posts ago you said that was your last, twenty posts later it is your last again perhaps conveniently becasue it seems when ever people try and understand what is taking place the answers arent forthcoming or are intrigueingly vague.

What an earth is so secret about letting everyone know about the safety case AOPA has presented in support of the IMCr - I would have thought they would want the world to know.

Well I am inclinded to publish my own warning:

So I shall warn everyone when the IMCr is lost it is because AOPA and the other representative bodies decided not to engage with the people they represent earlier enough for it too make a difference. You read it here - I warned you

Is it just me who believes our representative bodies should bring this message to us - not that we should have to ask them what the message is?

It is bizarre.