PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP SAVE GA IN THE UK - Save the IMCR
Old 6th Dec 2007, 16:57
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bose

I am not at liberty to post the actual documents to a faceless bulletin board however I can assure you that the representations have been extensive including a safety case for retaining the IMCR.
Please can I ask this:

I think people would be very interested in these documents. I cant imagine why they should be such a secret (whilst accepting that a faceless bulletin might not be the best place).

Where are these documents and how can then be read? How can AOPA expect comment if no one is aware of the safety case that they have put forward.

I refer you to question 3. I think AOPAs stance on this would be of great interest. I still dont understand how they are engaging pilots, and politicians and MEPS (if appropriate). Can you tell us?

Rustle

You agree with everything AOPA does as well as reminding us at every opportunity we have been warned so there is nothing new there but thanks for taking part.

Thank God I am not married to you though - I can imagine every time something went wrong your saying.

I TOLD YOU SO

(why do I have to add the icon )