PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP SAVE GA IN THE UK - Save the IMCR
Old 6th Dec 2007, 12:22
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rustle

You are bash-AOPA man
True - because I think they have done a poor job on many issues - as do many. At least I have provided the evidence - and your evidence is .. .. .. ah yes, non existent.

for bashing sake
well the subtleties of the English language are never lost .. ..

I would love AOPA to do a good job. At least I have put forward some suggestions and at least Bose has been kind enough to acknowledge they are weak in a number of areas. I suppose you subscribe to the train of thought that it is better to do nothing other than cancel your subs. Look at their accounts and ask yourself why their subscriptions have barely increased from last year - hardly the first sign of a vibrant organisation at a time when your first thought would be, given all the unpopular change taking place, pilots would be flocking to join.

Bose

Sorry, I really was trying not to comment on AOPA again, but some people just cant leave it alone. At least you have the temerity to accept they could do better - thank you for that. I promise not to mention it again, unless someone else does!

.. .. .. and in so far as GPS goes while we are on the subject I expect IO will be along to defend himself. However I suspect he believe GPS is a major contributor to safety and I think that is also a very worth while message to broadcast.