PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia IB6166, BOS-MAD, 2nd Dec, Cowboys !!!!
Old 6th Dec 2007, 05:39
DK_FCI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your post is highly unprofessional.
IB has very detailed winter-operation procedures, as do about all International Airlines, and training is done on winter-ops on regular basis, just like any other airline.
As said before, we are again playing the blame game, typical of PPRUNE and its know-all's.
may I suggest that you return to your Microsoft Flight Simulator?!
Hi despegue

I agree

@blayser

So far no one here knows what really happened inside that Iberia cockpit. And until we do (Which will probably never happen) STFU with all those sweeping generalizations about the crew and Iberia as a whole.
Unless you can back it up with facts - real facts.

So far the only real fact I have seen here is the ATC tape, and to some extent LT D’s OP, but wat did he really see?. That tells us nothing about what information the crew was giver by other parties (Maintenance staff, deicing coordinators or whoever does the contamination check)

Even Captain Morwood at Dryden was not individually at fault. He was put in a very bad position by Air Ontario, and under a great deal of stress and pressures he made a very bad decision, he should never have been put in that position in the first place.