PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 5th Dec 2007, 20:23
RedTBar
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flugbegleiter and Pegasus747,don't get me wrong because I think we have no choice but to vote yes.I just think we have been painted into a corner by a number of people.
I will be going to a meeting but you have to be serious and say that there will be bugger all existing crew apply for the a380.The only ones that will go for it will be the ones like the slurpers who will do anything the company tells them.
pegasus in his first posts told us that we would have acess to the a380 on our pay.
But who will want to work on it with
No roster
No vote at 17 hours
Increased hours up to 240 and don't tell us that bs about that won't happen until they get enough aircraft.It will happen and thats all you have to know.
and what ever else we have not been told yet about the conditions?

The company has saved a fortune with the b scale and not only does the company want more but the union wants to give it to them.
You're one of the ones who does not want to fly the A380 under these conditions, obviously. Good for you. Just like you would not have wanted to go to the London base.
Flugbegleiter,if you thought the lhr base was a good deal then I guess you don't mind these b scale conditions.So working on the a380 makes sense to you but for the rest of us that think the conditions on the lhr base stink it sure as heck does not.
This EBA brings us all together which can only make us stronger.
How do you work that out?
The boat is sinking but it will take 5 years to go under.
Thats nearly as good as pegs line.
Isnt it about time something actually worked out well for us?????
as I said this is not a fairy tale with a guaranteed happy ending.
Especially not with Dixon reading the story