PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 5th Dec 2007, 19:54
Flugbegleiter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RedTBar
Who would want to fly the a380 with these conditions?
No wonder you don't want any more info on pprune
No, information is good, but only if it is ACCURATE, well-informed and taken in context. You and some others here are making assumptions based on nothing. If someone here was unhappy with the proposed EBA after going to the meetings, that would be a different story. At least then it would be possible to have a reasonable discussion.

I don't think you understand how serious our situation is. It would be possible for QF to start recruiting new cabin crew on any conditions they want under the banner of QCCA and then have them working against us.

This EBA brings us all together which can only make us stronger.
You're one of the ones who does not want to fly the A380 under these conditions, obviously. Good for you. Just like you would not have wanted to go to the London base. But there are others who will at least appreciate the opportunity to work on the A380 if they want to.

RedTBar, can I suggest you call the union and have a chat with them personally to gain a better understanding.

Once again, I'd like to thank the negotiating team for what I believe is an excellent result, given our current circumstances.