PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia IB6166, BOS-MAD, 2nd Dec, Cowboys !!!!
Old 5th Dec 2007, 10:31
747flyby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LTD Good Show.

LTD if you would ever see me do the same thing you are more than welcome to call me and warn me. I think some of our good members on the forum have misunderstanded you completely.
As I read it you are not talking about 1600 cowboys in Iberia. You are talking about those cowboys on this flight. I also think in IB there is a problem about challenging the captain. I know how the atmosphere is. I used to work in spain and I also fly with good spanish people in my company and they have their own experience they share with us. However that some of those who write on this forum get realy upset and angry and taking things personaly. It seems like whoever this is was either a member of the crew on this flight or is maybe one of those misunderstood. There is a treatment called anger management. I hope that cristhmas has not been spoiled for this guy. LTD didnt mention any names nor flight numbers. There is a little padadox in the headline which can be understood in many ways. However its your choice how you want to understand this headline.

I wish you all a merry cristhmas and a happy new year.