PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CSA Czech Airlines...still lowballing?
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2007, 23:50
IRISHPILOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good thing though, LE, it just cost you a fiver! ;-) No seriously, I believe you missed out on a lot.

click,
As I said above: "With regards to click4sky, I simply aired what I was told." - sorry if I was wrong.

With regards to ICAO and English, ask your CP, he personally explained it to me. - I do not believe an open forum is the place to write about this.

The psycho test is outsourced to IQI (www.iqi.cz), where they are conducted online through a US company and conducted at their office in Oldřichova 49, no longer with CSA. The psychologist supervising this is the most definitely not female Dr Jan Rydlo, who, for an extra charge (6200CZK cash, completely official,) will allow you to do it in a range of languages...

A friend of mine completed his ATR conversion around 6 months ago and told me that he was on a (reduced) salary from day one. I will chase him up on that.

As said before, this is not a place to make money. None of the companies here are. I myself work abroad and live here, allowing for a very decent lifestyle.

FD: True that it is 32% now, but only for another 3 weeks. Flat rate tax from 1st Jan 08 is no longer 18%. Seems to be 15% now... Please correct me if I'm wrong here, just had a minute to google the newest legislation on this. We'll see what happens. But, as mentioned before, VAT will go from 5% to 19% on many goods. See also here:

http://www.hoover.org/research/russi...s/9400171.html

must dash... IP