PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nationwide grounded
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2007, 19:43
beechbum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NW has the best aviators (I use the term Aviators to sperate them from run of the mill pilots AME's and CC ) in RSA on its books, and if it were a military organisation it would be equal to the SAS
Chap having read your posts with much interest,I can't believe what complete and utter rubbish would come out of one mouth in such a short period of time! SAS.. Incredible! And by the way no tax payers money goes toward the CAA....who if you cared to enquire is now a private entity! So be it!
And quite frankly with the tone and attitude of your posts in general I'm not surprised you had a run in with VB.....would have told you too, to take your monkey nuts and shove them!
And by the way if there are any discrepancies on NTW's behalf, the FAA, UK CAA and any other Aviation authority around the world would have done the same thing! Lets wait and see the outcome before we judge and point fingers even though at this stage we feel it is unjust as to what occurred recently.
Remember Valujet many years ago?......the same issues spring to mind here. Lets hope not but lets wait and see.........for the better!
To all the NTW guys.....good luck and hopefully we will see you in the skies very soon!

Last edited by beechbum; 4th Dec 2007 at 19:53.