PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for anything positive
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2007, 11:39
Dune

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow Dune, when did maintenance sort itself out!!!
Ha, Ha. Got me there F.M.

Now down to 2 positive's............ where the hell is my UAE exit visa?

Seriously lang409, there is very little in this company/place to be "positive" about (other than what I mentioned in a rather abrupt tone previous). There are many things in this company/place to be "neutral" about and many thing's in the company/place to be "negative" about.

I must admit I find it somewhat amusing that it is generally the American's who come on this site and either attempt to pump up the limited positives of the company/place or attempt to discredit the negatives that are clearly evident and identified. No offence intended; I actually admire that sort of "can do, no matter what, I'll be happy" outlook. I do however question whether those types will continue to pump the place after they have been here for 10 years (many Americans hired in the past 3 years have already either left or are making plans to do so).

Having trolled on various American pilot websites, I'm always amused how Pprune gets such a "bad rap" for it's "negative outlook". While I would admit there are a few "wingnuts" who are 100% negative on every aspect of the company/place, I would say generally most posts on this site represent a well balanced, objective view of the truth. As such, I think it would be a mistake for any wanna-be to discredit the information written on this site when attempting to make a well informed decision on whether to move/work/live here or not.

Just my 2 cents worth.