PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Orlando Flight Training
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2007, 07:57
chris-squire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hijack - Unknown deductions? Now farbeit my place to comment on your situation but, mate, seriously, you let them get away with taking $4k without chasing them up! If a letter didn't work I would be banging on their door asking why they thought they could simply keep my money. Thats a serious amount of money so I would not be a happy chappy, as I'm sure you're not!!!!
Jock 113 - Comments are a bit personal but I'm not getting into an argument on here. However I have to say that as the guy above said, we are the customer and it isn't unreasonable for us to discuss any possible safety issues to do with operating an advanced bit of kit that could kill when all is said and done.

Anyway, depsite all of this I've made the decision to still go to OFT. Afterall they are JAA approved and if things were that bad then I'm sure they wouldn't be allowed to carry on instructing. When all's said and done I'm going out there to get a PPL and come home. As long as OFT deliver that at a price not disimilar from the published $8220 then I'm happy. But like any prudent pilot on ANY aircraft I will be carefully pre-flighting and making sure things are 110% ok before I taxi anywhere!!