PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - S’African Robbery Syndicate Targets Nigerian Travellers
Old 3rd Dec 2007, 20:14
Flightsimman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I was in Africa for the 1st time a few months back (Nigeria & South Africa) and couldn't believe the level of racism I was seeing (whites towards blacks & blacks towards whites) !
Now I live in Australia and the way our government has treated our indigenous Australians in the past is no laughing matter, however I don't think this is the case now as things changed years ago.
I tried putting myself in the position of imagining what it would be like to live in Australia being outnumbered by aboriginals 10 to 2 and they having all the high offical positions and I thought to myself (Karma) !!!
You treat people how you want to be treated (Africa is an amazing place and the people need to get their sh#t together).
Nigeria was very different, but overall the people seemed very sincere (I hope they too can get their sh#t together as it's a shame the people there have to live that way).
I don't think I could handle life in SA living in my house surrounded by barbed wire.
I just pray to god for all the African people to get their issues sorted and live as one as it really is an awesome continent!
Cheers to all (black & white) !!!!