PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK Airways Threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2007, 12:47
737BBJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In techical terms am I right in thinking that Potty is the accountable manager, and thus responsable for all the regulatory indiscressions....
In technical terms I would say you are right. On their web site he is listed as Managing Director. If, in their tems, this is the Accountable Manager slash CEO, I do not know.

On the same web site they only present the Managing Director, the COO, VP Finance and one person responsible for the Commercial and Planning. Does that mean that they do not have a Director Of Operation, a Head Of Training and a Maintenance Director Or do they not want to be flashed on the web

Now that they do not have the top management in Dana, what are they doing about it? My 5 pennies worth is; hire a solid management team both in RAK Airways and Dana. Stop throwing money out of the window like they have done over the past couple of years, and get these two companies up to a level where they belong. Ok, so a professional management team will cost a bit more than they like to pay. But in order to be taken serious, that is the way to go. Period.