PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flt Lt C. D. Jenkins, RAF Aldegrove, Antrim
Old 8th Feb 2002, 22:44
Hydraulic Palm Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know Jenks, not well, but as a decent down to Earth chap who works on one of the Sqns over here at Aldergrove. I too am not afraid of keeping my anonimity and many of you out there will know who I am and what I have done and what I now do.

What Jenks has said is brave indeed and JHC had called in for his scalp as soon as they saw the letter.

We all know that what he has said is true and respect him for taking that bold step. Until he penned that letter he has remained silent despite the unquestionable anger that has been lurking inside him. His decision to go public' is no more unloyal than the conclusion that has been reached by our Lords. If he is punished in an unnaceptable manner I, along with many fellow aviators WILLmake a stand with him, in support of his actions. CAS cannot and I suspect will not be able to uphold the punishment of one of his officers who supports a decision made by the highest law making body in the Country. AM Day, do not hide behind your rank, as a man, you are a coward; the lowest of the low. If Jenks' humiliation continues I hope I get the chance to tell you this in the near future. Rest assured, I will!

HPT

[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: Hydraulic Palm Tree ]

[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: Hydraulic Palm Tree ]</p>