PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia's 'smooth' landings
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2007, 08:04
stealthone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your foot is permanently lodged in your mouth. So what if you did not hear about it? That does not mean that it did not happen. Unfortunately Lesen is not a psychic, otherwise we would be marvelling at the photos of a ‘flying gas tank’ as well. The serious incidents in Air Asia are hardly isolated, in fact they occur so often that one can write a book on what has been going on over the last few years.
There is nothing wrong with exposing the safety related issues in any company because people’s lives are at stake and the public deserves to know the truth. Some of Air Asia’s engineers and pilots keep photocopying certain documents to protect their a s in case someone gets killed. Luckily enough, the factual information found its way to certain authorities like European safety agency, Singapore authorities and so on. Nobody is out there to screw the ‘flying circus’, but to make it adhere to the safety standards. So what is the problem with the Singapore route? I thought the start date was suppose to be on the 1st of Dec, hmm.. maybe it is something to do with safety related issues after all. If the system can not be changed from within then the outside pressure should work.
BTW, I am wearing the ‘red colours’ as well he he, however my head is not buried in the sand...