PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: Qantas Long Haul Cabin Crew Eba8 Negotiations
Old 2nd Dec 2007, 01:06
nite walker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
facts not fiction

Its great to see a QF post site again. Lets hope we can keep our cool and stay this time.Some of the usual suspects seem not to have taken the hint from the moderators and continue the childish posts.Please stop guys.
First off this in-principle EBA looks very positive. Lots of good questions and answers on here. So far it looks a reasonable outcome considering all the different industrial situations we were facing.

L4 primary play nice. I think i know the person you are slinging about and have flown with him. If its the person i think you are referring to hes actually one of the better CSMs. I asked him way back when about those rumours and he was very straight about it all. No he didnt date the Tiger and he went to the footy with another manager who took her.He wasnt given a guest list before hand so he said. He just turned up and a Mr Sinclair had invited her. As i said I asked him at the time and he had no problem explaining. Not only did he cop a lot of flack when he got the job so has just about every other official.
What i hate about this industry is one minute we bag people like MM, SR. and other officials and next they are lauded such as now because of a good EBA. Wait till MM gets a promotion its only cos he was on the union people will say he got it. Ive flown with MM and he was a good CSS. Meanwhile many of us dont turn up at meetings, or spend our spare time doing all the stuff these guys do on their days off.Most of it unpaid.
They get no thanks only mud thrown at them when its undeserved.

Slinging mud is what got us all kicked off this site. If you are going to post stick to the facts.Particularly if you are talking about others. Oh I forgot this is a rumour network. i thought the idea of this site is find out about what was rumour and what is fact.
Lets hope we get all the facts on the EBA before we vote not after it.

get your facts right L4 primary, as i said hes one of the better CSMs.

Last edited by nite walker; 2nd Dec 2007 at 02:20.