PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airmen Aircrew Upper A Limit
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2002, 02:42
Judge Rembrandt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Jaap,. .Glad to see that things are moving for you. Hope that this will help you, and any others, that may want to find out more about AA before making any decisions:. .If you are a serving airmen and wish to arrange a visit to RAFC Cranwell, telephone 95751 x6699 and speak to either "V" or Sandra - both very helpful ladies - and they will fix it for you! If you are a direct entrant, go to your AFCO and they will arrange it for you. If for some reason the AFCO are not aware that this facility exists, you may want to "help" them with the following number: 01400 261201 x 6699, where once again "V" or Sandra will assist them. . .Good luck with your application. My advice to you would be to get as fit as you possibly can before visiting the OASC, and if selected for any aircrew training, get fitter still!!. .. .As an aside, Admin Noclue:. .Quote" However some of the jocks although initially friendly can be prone to being argumentative and unsympathetic to differing points of view.". .With an attitude like yours, is it any wonder that the Scots gave you a good chinning! (Well, we can but hope!) Seriously though, AG, how is the X-over application progressing? I'm sure that I am not alone in hoping that should you be successful at OASC, this time, I am really looking forward to meeting you! Special sauce, Sir?. .JR