PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia's 'smooth' landings
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2007, 17:23
lesenterbang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so lesen terbang... you mean you just so happen to be there...at that time...and it just so happened that you had an excellent "aircraft spotter" camera (nice photo quality by the way) and u just so happened to take them excellent pictures at that time?? i gotta hire u as a psychic.
Thank you.

like i said...no 737's operating out of KUL. that could have been a flight from KK to KL and it could have done a turn around and just took off and u just switch positions. come on lah. u just type out the timings and expect us to buy it? if the timings are printed on the photo then we have a case. so at the moment you got nada...
You can check the EXIF data to get the timings as well as a few other details about the photo.

RTB is not a bad thing; I've done one myself. I took the photos because AK 737 is becoming a rare breed in KUL, get them now before they're all gone. MH 737, I've been photographing them for years si I don't really shoot them anymore.

Anyway my sources told me AAY did make the RTB due to hydraulic problem. Nothing to be ashamed of.

By the way,

we can work together, can't we?