PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying in the Persian/Arabian Gulf
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2007, 14:18
Clear-Right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Proof of Scam to steal your Money

I wrote to the actual Abu Dhabi Aviation Headquarters asking about the following individuals included in the job offer correspondance:

General Abdullah Zayed Sultan,
Human Res. Division Manager.
Abu Dhabi Aviation Company

Captain. Ali Rashid Al Jarwan
Project Administrator,
Abu Dhabi Aviation Company

Prof. Jardan T. Musaffah, PHD
Head of Operations/External Affairs
EMIRATES COUNCIL & IMMIGRATION SERVICES COMMISSION

They sent me a reply as a "Form Letter" confirming their knowledge of the scam (couldn't scan and import all, but here is the main brunt of the letter). I hope this helps anyone receiving a job offer from the above individuals and act as a warning to stay away from them! I only wish the Abu Dhabi Government would do more to investigate and apprehend these individuals. However, they may be operating from outside the UAE. If anyone is in UAE, near Abu Dhabi, or knows of UAE/Abu Dhabi Government officals? Please contact them and ask them to investigate!

Abu Dhabi Aviation

Ref : GM/L/702/07
Date : 22 November 2007

To Whom It May Concern

We apologize for the impersonal reply to your query, but we have been inundated with correspondence concerning this subject which has required our response to be a "form letter".

Abu Dhabi Aviation is known by no other name, does not employ through any recruitment agency and does not require any transfer of funds for any reason for employment. There are two or more entities conducting fraudulent activities concerning employment with our Company.

Be warned that those prospective employees reporting this activity did so by making contact via the internet from a web site other than our official site www.adaviation.com.

Mohamed Ibrahim A1 Mazroui
General Manager