PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Patteggiano gli imputati per incidente del Learjet precipitato a Linate
Old 1st Dec 2007, 12:54
amdflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chiedo perdono, era 61.55, la memoria mi ha tradito.

In USA non e` necessario per il S.I.C. possedere un Type Rating. E cio` e` permesso appunto dalla 61.55, purtroppo. Solamente in caso di volo internazionale, grazie ai recenti cambiamenti in materia regolamentatoria, un TR e` richiesto anche per il Secondo in Comando, altrimenti in USA c'e` ancora la brutta e non safe abitudine (soprattutto per gli operatori privati e piccoli charter) di sottomettere i neo-assunti al "rigoroso in-house training", permesso appunto dalla FAR riportata di sotto della quale ne hanno abusato per lungo tempo.

§ 61.55 Second-in-command qualifications.

(a) A person may serve as a second-in-command of an aircraft type certificated for more than one required pilot flight crewmember or in operations requiring a second-in-command pilot flight crewmember only if that person holds:
(1) At least a current private pilot certificate with the appropriate category and class rating; and
(2) An instrument rating or privilege that applies to the aircraft being flown if the flight is under IFR; and
(3) The appropriate pilot type rating for the aircraft unless the flight will be conducted as domestic flight operations within United States airspace.
(b) Except as provided in paragraph (e) of this section, no person may serve as a second-in-command of an aircraft type certificated for more than one required pilot flight crewmember or in operations requiring a second-in-command unless that person has within the previous 12 calendar months:
(1) Become familiar with the following information for the specific type aircraft for which second-in-command privileges are requested—
(i) Operational procedures applicable to the powerplant, equipment, and systems.
(ii) Performance specifications and limitations.
(iii) Normal, abnormal, and emergency operating procedures.
(iv) Flight manual.
(v) Placards and markings.
(2) Except as provided in paragraph (g) of this section, performed and logged pilot time in the type of aircraft or in a flight simulator that represents the type of aircraft for which second-in-command privileges are requested, which includes—
(i) Three takeoffs and three landings to a full stop as the sole manipulator of the flight controls;
(ii) Engine-out procedures and maneuvering with an engine out while executing the duties of pilot in command; and
(iii) Crew resource management training.
(c) If a person complies with the requirements in paragraph (b) of this section in the calendar month before or the calendar month after the month in which compliance with this section is required, then that person is considered to have accomplished the training and practice in the month it is due.

Last edited by amdflyer; 1st Dec 2007 at 13:27.