PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetconnect Interviews
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2007, 18:50
SkySurfin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey horserun, new job is great..... Plenty of variation, and mostly 4 crew flights so short turnrounds and lots of rest, which is meaning plenty of time off when you get home. I had just under 4000 hours TT and 700 multi PIC, no ATPL and no Degree. I interviewed in June and since then I think there have been 4 or 5 more interviews. Plenty more slots with the transfer of freedom pilots and also the requirement for more SOs on Shanghai and LA which are also now 4 crew.

As for that accomodation I mentioned in a previous post, I have had some people request their details so here they are-

*Lee is the name of the first lady who offers homestay, she is about 60 and very nice. Her number is 0061393383648 she charges $120 per week

*The second place is slightly more geared up for pilots and run by a nice couple. It has a seperate area from the rest of the house and they also provide cooked meals. Contact Val 0061393383453, I think they charge $200 per week. Well worth the extra if you can spare the cash.

Hope this helps