PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sabian Air
Thread: Sabian Air
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2007, 10:37
complete stranger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
agreed

No connection with the aviation fraternity - happened by chance on this site and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to establish that this a personal vendetta, that is why I suggested the aggrieved parties go through the correct channels - let justice be done the correct way instead of airing their dirty washing through a site that could be misused and abused. The vicious postings may have the desired effect against the individual concerned, but at the same time it also drags the Professional Pilots name through the mud as it appears that they have sunk to the same level. I have always had the highest regard for Pilots as a whole but this forum has made me wonder. If and when I fly, I use regular flights but the vindictiveness on this site has shocked me and makes me question the integrity of "Professional Pilots".
The biblical scripture was sincere and written with all good intention. Other people may say "what goes around, comes around" or "what you sow, you reap" - that applies to all parties whoever they may be.

As one guy put it, this is ugly and I will not be party to any more postings.