PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stansted Handling
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2007, 08:48
xxx5572

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sat 1

Reading few the threads on this subject you really do talk some c! Im sure you said back in the summer that EZY were all but over with swissport and what came of that. I think you went pretty quiete after what turned out to be a certainty by your books never happened. And how you can say its common knowledge that AA are not happy with swissport, how? why? who exactly? After all the AA has been on time or early pretty much everyday except for a few occasions and none of which are swissport related. Again about TK, argue your case instead of making all these sweeping statements.

Ok and another point if swissport does lose all these contracts which you say is going to happen, does servisair have enough staff to cope with that kind off schedule and adhere to the standards set by the airlines, i think not, if im wrong tell me how. For once stop making up these stories and back them up with evidence!!

And before you post back what i dont want to hear is ' well i know someone thats in a position to know' or 'i have heard' as this is not evidence. If you have servisair management telling you that EZY are in talks and hang on as things will get better then i might believe you.

I know this is a rumour network however you seem to have the same story everytime and nothing ever comes of it which is why it would be best if you only posting rumours that MIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!

May it aslo be a little case of jealousy that your not working for the better handling agent