PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2007, 12:20
alina_daneasa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
About the ETIHAD job interview

Hi, everybody! First of all I want to apologize for my English! My name is Alina, I am from ROMANIA, Timisoara.
I applied for a flight attendant job, via internet. Last Friday I was at my first interview that was held in Brasov, because everything here is done via a recruiting agency. I passed and they called me Sunday, December 2nd, at my second interview with the ETIHAD people.
There are a total of 110 people that are posted on the site of the recruiting agency, that are due to come on the 1st and 2nd of December. 70 people on the first lot, and 40 on the second one!!!
It was explained to me by the man from the recruiting agency that the second interview will consist in 5 different tests, all of them eliminatory, and, as I understood we will be told in a few days if we are employed or not! And also that we will have to do the medical exams. If you pass, of course!!!
My problem is that I am trying, very hard, to find someone who already works for them to try to understand what is going on after you get there.
There are 6 weeks of training! Is it hard? How do they treat you?
I would very much appreciate an answer!!!
Please!!! thank you!!!