PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2007, 11:27
Ali_Xander

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
honey_cathy

Once again, don't worry too much about it, they are not that strict and its not like you were late on purpose. I have learnt one thing from EK, once you fax something off, also email it and add a message with it and 48hours later call them to confirm they have received it!...its works, providing you get through on the telephone, though after a couple of attempts you usually get through (well I did). My date of joining is Friday 11th January 2008 - currently I sit at work and look at the EK flights heading toward LHR from the office window!hehe

Vicster: I didn't know you have a blog...whats the URL? Infact I am in the process of starting my one up too, should go up in the next couple of weeks. I am being far too picky with layouts etc!

Sodwee: Congrats for making it to the final interview. 39 for the final interview! Phew...then again I went to an assessment day in London rather than an open day where 50 were narrowed down to 9 for the final interview. Well wish you the very best of luck.

Dandanjose: I am sure its been told before but hang in there, it can only be good news. My friend who just started with EK last week rang me to confirm that they are recruiting loads of Brasilians, with around 200 already having been taken onboard! Hang in there, might be seeing you in Dubai!