PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DA42 Musings......... (Split from another thread and Merged with older thread)
Old 28th Nov 2007, 14:31
Contacttower
Fly Conventional Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When i read that article, i get confirmed that Diamond's crappy planes even have more crappy engines.. as stated above, for most pilots like me, what diamond promises is amazing, the reality is different, they need to sort out their problems and urgently, or they will loose credibility, i hope sincerely that they succeed in building a bullet proof engine themselfs, let's see what the future gives, but for me, no diamonds... and in this case, diamonds are not a girls best friend, all girls i asked, they all hate that plastic glider look, they really couldn't make a more ugly plane did they ?

So, if you ever end up with a very very good technology Diamond aircraft plane, you still end up with the most ugly duck in the water...
sternone you may well have a point about the engines...but it is interesting that so far more people have defended the Diamonds than not. But the rest you've written is very subjective.