PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sabian Air
Thread: Sabian Air
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2007, 20:22
Jamex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TO THE SABIAN AIR CROWD

None of us are nearly as stupid as you seem to think! I asked for info before placing an aircraft at your disposal and some long-time ppruners have given me every reason not to trust you and to have nothing to do with you at all. I have spoken to "Jimmy the Gong" and he has told me even more scary stories of you including you sending heavies around to people who were demanding payment for services they had already rendered to you. Also a list to long to publish of just some of your dealings which I obtained from a source who was previously close to you. Too late if you now want to stop the spreading of this list. I have it and the proof. Desperate Wannabee I know did not work for you and has never worked for you, so your "sexual harrasment" charge holds no water whatsoever. It is just typical of the depths you are prepared to plumb to get your way! Spoke to the Engen guys at Rand today. Seems Sabian and yourself cannot get fuel. The guys tell me you are now filling up on some-one else's credit card. I confirmed it is not Sabian or Selkon on this credit card. Probably a stolen card? Or are you scamming someone else now? What about your Seneca that was denied start-up by the tower today and instructed to query why it was grounded at airport management? I heard this over the radio myself but no doubt I am a liar too or my ears deceive me? Whatever. Then I noticed your hangar has been locked back and front the whole day with all the aircraft inside. Noticed a car, registered as Sabian3, drove up on airside of hangar and side door was opened from inside by a youngish guy. Little later both these individuals left with two cars. After 17H00 noticed your Sabian1 registered Merc standing at Engen, young guy paying for fuel and Kingair 200 standing outside the now open hangar with rudder flapping in the wind. Noticed Baron, Seneca and Chieftain standing inside hangar. Apparently bank wants to re-possess the Baron for non-payment and the Seneca has already been attached by the sheriff of the court. Got these details from the sheriff and from the bank, but no doubt their perspective is also wrong and you have done nothing wrong? Please stop insulting the intelligence of everyone on pprune by posting the drivel you have been posting. You have fooled no-one! The intelligent thing would've been to come to re-payment arrangements with those you owe instead of the route you have chosen to follow. As for the people still working for you, stick around long enough and you are sure to get burned. Seems there are now two types of people concerned, those who have been burned by Sabian and those who are still going to be burned by Sabian.