PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sabian Air
Thread: Sabian Air
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2007, 19:13
Desperate Wannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desperate Wanabee...

The very individual (who represented Sabian Air) who was BAND from an esteemed lodge.

Claim was S*xual harrassment towards two guests of the lodge in their villa without any form of invite!

To date this wanabee is still band from this lodge....

Proof available in writing!!

Desperate Wannabe . . . .
Flies a Baron through a fence at Tiffindales!

COST TO SABIAN AIR R380 000-00.

18 months later, lands a certain sabian Air Queen Air at Mkuze. Nose wheel calpases. He claims it to be an "electrcal failure" and "fault with the manual gear extention system"

Engineers report:

* Its hepls if you switch the generator on during flight.
* When lowering the gear manually, pump the gear to the full locked position.
* Gear was three cycles away from the full locked position hence, nose wheel collapsed

Cost to Sabian Air R1 500 000-00!
Now I would be very careful of accusing people of things they never did, there is a distinct ddifference between facts and wild accusations against someone, as it is I think you have enough law suits coming your way pretty soon, I have never even worked for Sabian, now play nice oh and spare yourself a shred of dignity and at least get someone to teach you how the spell check function works.

In all of your 5 posts, I have not once seen you defend any of the so called slander against Sabian, rather just mud slinging at the pilots who had the misfortune of working there.
This is a grown up forum, not a place to hurl abuse at others.

The Badger totally TOASTS a 200 hour left hand King Air engine only six months after the "slightly hard landing" of the Seneca.

Cost to company R1 300 000-00! I wonder why this "Badger" no longer has a contract with Sabian???

A definate candidate for any airline wishing to go into bankcrupcy!

Instructor, 1500 hours, phones Sabian and claims a "slight heavy landing" with a certgain Sabian Air Piper Seneca. Get airborne, notices ripples down the wing and the pilot door not closeing!

Relands the aircraft at the lodge.

Engineers report:

* Wing pulled away 1 inch from fuselage
* 6 bent wing spas
* fuselage structual damaged (hence door doesnt close)
* undercarriage hanging on by one bolt!

Nice pre-flight!

Repair cost to sabian Air R660 000-00 ("Slightly hard landing" hey??)

What, and no insurance claim, or operating an air charter operation without insurance.............