PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bahrain air replacing Gulf Air
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2007, 15:05
Al Fakhem Snr.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Bahrain eire website...

Putting People First

Our success shall be through the efforts of our people. We recruit the right and (Sellimi style ) dynamic (very!! ) individuals and train them ( By Sellimi style folks ) to reach the highest standard of professional and personal competent. ( Ouch! I over stretched myself and I have a back problem! 10 days off please!)

Safety is our number one priority and our staff and crew must possess the maturity seen with any situation ( foresseing things to come I guess?). We work hard ( Ouch! I need another 20 days for this one!) to ensure our staff love working forBahrain Air ( I bet they will !) and embrace their work as a way of life ( something yet to be seen in a place like Bahrain). You will feel like part of the family (Confirms what I said a little higher up the sellimi family and al Hummer) from day one, working with friendly ( So friendly Yikes!) people across the network. Then there is a definite team spirit and our crew work together to provide a professional service ( LOL) .

With on-going growth, it is an exciting time to join Bahrain Air and there are no doubts that the role of staff with Bahrain Air presents a fantastic career opportunity for your future. (As a passenger, I don't think so!)

Let's play this game and guess who is going to be filling these posts!

» Director of Finance and Administration
» Pilots
» Cabin Crew
»Telephone Sales Agents