PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - hello MAS
Thread: hello MAS
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2007, 12:15
Oyster Shucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wonder drugs

The trick is to stay away from all the politicking and find your own niche .Treat flying as a hobby and your hobbies as work .For example chicks ,golf or whatever turns you on.Believe me it works cos I done it for manny years
I must say that I don't agree with your way of living dude. The idea of 'Sticking one's head in the sand', bodekking bosses, bribing schedulers, adjusting rosters through back the door.. You might as well pitch your tent at the office. I'm sure other people are aware of your intentions when you're there. "Oh, here's so and so..... wonder what he wants this time...". Doing everything to suit your roster I'm sure... See it all the time..It may not be apparent now, but one day you'll see.......man that'll bring you and the group down one way or another. You call it a "niche"....ha! It is the likes of you that everyone is bitching about.

It may be fun chasing girls now but be prepared when they show up at your front door or call your wife on the mobile one day..Tell me then, if Life's still Good. You may have been at this game for a while, so have most of us dude..nothing new but there must be a more deeper meaning to all this.

I don't treat my professional career as a hobby. In fact, I treat it very seriously at all times. There's always something new to learn....and to have that unachievable "perfect" flight....Hmmmm...makes it very interesting digging the books deeper.

Hopefully the paying passenger will be lucky to survive the flight when they unknowingly fly with you...the hobby pilot.

Most people also think about their kids education which is prohibitively expensive...but not you obviously because of the 'bumi' scholarships maybe...Keep praying that MAS and the country don't wisen up...In fact just keep praying. By the way you live your life...well,,,keep praying.. for everything. Have to agree with D'Almari here.

Funny lah you..... you funny lah....

Done that for over 30 years, sadly nothing much have changed.
...Exactly my point but with a different way of looking at the problem.
“I really don't think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don't mind the failure but I can't imagine that I'd forgive myself if I didn't try.”
-Nikki Giovanni

In short, you'll have to effect change, can't just expect it.

Well, 'nuff said.