PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas link
Thread: Qantas link
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2007, 00:24
Icarus53

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The new 400s will start to be introduced onto CFS, PMQ, TW and AY once the new ones start arriving. Expect the 400 network to continue to expand over the next couple of years (LRE has now been started in QLD I understand).
Sunstate recently advertised for 400 crews with CNS base, so expect one of the new ones will head North for WPA and HID.

frieght dog - Not entirely sure on the validity of psychometric testing across the two companies, but I have heard something in the past that if you completed the tests within the previous 12 months you can ask them to use that result???

In theory, QLink and QF recruiting are run separately, with QF simply providing testing for psych and sim on QLs behalf. The selection of candidates is done in isolation, so if you are successful with either, they will send you an offer. If you are successful with both, it then falls to you to decide which to accept.

Some cynical types would have you believe that it's all tied together and they employ some overarching recruiting policy to send sheep one way and goats the other - I tend to think the recruiting departments on both sides have sufficient work at present that this would not be productive use of time!