PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New A/C for the goldan falcon
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2007, 07:41
knowsup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The question remains.....
Who in the pink palace has the credentials to hold the titles they do??
The people who were appointed were done by the one who has no experience. BN
Lost leader?? He finds out the well being in the GDN. As we all do/did. There is no confidentiality within the upper ranks. Everyone leaks news saying I heard, I heard, I heard something from someone. Da plane, Da Plane where are they?
The Flight Deck are the professional ones who actually hold a certificate to prove their skills. Who else I ask?? Can produce something that clearly proves dedication and experience.
This is a world class game in a fierce local market. The Tri-Star days are over being the only Hamour in the neighborhood. For the sake of the skilled ones that put their careers on the line every time they buckle up-GF is no longer in the 70's and can not afford another mishap.
Get some real people that have real experience to keep the airline in business without hoping every year that some Sheik or investment group or some last minute savior will pay the bills. Wake up. There are two registered tourist agents in bahrain a total of 2 people that does not equate to tourism revenue that they can kick back to keep GF going. Two words....The Dhow. Nothing fixed in the government to avoid that happening again. The ME hubs are AUH and DXB. The traffic will be getting less and less.
Collect your paycheck-drink your beer-show up to work if you feel like it-take crap from unqualified management-Be concerned obout who is conducting your ride.
A little frustrated for the dedicated who bust their @#!@ yes. Is it right that the carrot keeps being replenished to keep the skilled ones in place you guys decide. It is shameful what they get away with.