PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Bengal Airlines
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2007, 23:45
Airplane Crazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't wanna argue with you and not trying to disrepect you in any way, but any person with two eyes and ear won't agree with most of your comments. I understand when someone wants to say good things about their nations, but come on. You don't think people around who have ears and know about all the corruption that goes on there. Man Biman Bangladesh's level of corruption enough to where the company should probably don't exist.

Again not trying to put you down, but I don't agree with you at all. I grew up there till I was 18 and for the last 3 years when I was there I knew almost all pilots that flew for GMG and Air Parabat. I used to jump seat with them several times a month for whole day. Most of them told me run as soon as you can. The only way I can agree with you is if I'm just really clue less or I never left my dad house. Yea the pilots in Bangladesh might be great. I know lots of pilots from Bangladesh and most of them are very good and of course most of them are trained in Europe or US. The problem isn't the pilots. The problem is with the managements of almost every level in that area.

Talking about about medical yea doctors might be great although I don't agree they are all that good. The problem is the policy for everything over there. All the system is ancient. I know many many guys who came to US because they couldn't pass their medical in Bangladesh and here they pass all medical. Why because Bangladesh medical is so good? No because those doctor's in Bangladesh are yet to learn what's good or bad. All of them failed because of their eyes, but all of them could see 20/20 with glasses.

When you talk about ICAO part whatever Bangladeh is suppose to follow who cares what is in there. It is known world wide Bangladesh CAAB have a history of not compliying with the regulations. So why read what that has to say when CAAB is constantly found in violation. FAA no longer allow Biman to enter US airspace because the airplanes aren't airworhty although in Bangladesh standards they are. One private Bangladesh owned B747 is grounded in Europe as it now black listed and not allowed to be in the European sky. You call that running with high safetly and efficieny? Come on.

You expect me to agree that airlines in Bangladesh run with efficienty. Hah I laughed for about 10 minutes when I head this. It is hard to find a person who flew in Biman and whos flight wasn't delayed and who didn't get treated like crap from their employees. I have heard horror stories from Biman passangers. So sorry buddy, but I think sometimes you gotta use your brain more than just being a partiot.

Bangladesh has the best communication system? Are you serious? I'm sorry, but I just don't know how do you expect me to agree with you. It's good to love your home, but sometimes you just have to accept the relality buddy.

Last edited by Airplane Crazy; 25th Nov 2007 at 23:24.