PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mint sucking hedgehog
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2007, 19:33
wheelbarrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ace:
Your post seems to presume I have knowledge of your cicumstances or those surrounding you. A lot of what you say is in riddles. You have me mistaken for someone else, I generally don't have a clue what you are on about.
This is an article I came across tonight on London LSE.
There may be more of a knock on than we all believe.
They may be off the board, but they still own 15% of the company. Those aviation properties you refer to were all purchased well over the odds, and they are all losing money. For Erinaceous to even get a break even return on them, someone else would have to also pay over the odds for them. The facts * 168 million in debt. * Shareprice has fallen 95% * Mass staff exodus. * All successful parts of the business negotiating management buys outs from the erinaceous group. * Clients cancelling contracts in their droves.

What will hapen to Fairoaks, Alan Mann, Norwich and the recently aquired Shoreham, with Fasts, in your opinion?

Heaven knows what will happen after the inevitable collapse? The aviation properties were an expensive hobby, but selling all of them will not make much of a dent in that 168 million debt. Take a look at this article. Something stinks. http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle2799347.ece

Last edited by wheelbarrow; 24th Nov 2007 at 22:18.