PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying coverall availability
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2002, 04:40
stablepowerset

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Superstacker did get one thing right!!!! it wasnt the sqn or the stewards who decided that everybody on the VC10 and Tristar fleet!!! ooops sorry forgot "ageing" fleet should wear gro-bags, it was way up the line!!! hence the sudden demand to kit out the "crew" . .Blues worked well enough and personally i prefered them!! apart from having to iron a shirt everyday. .As for wearing my flying suit all the time! I dont come to work unless i am going flying or going in the sim!!! and more to the point if I do come in to work for niff naff and trivia (not often) if i aint got my flying kit available then i cant be called on to go flying at short notice!! And if the response to that is keep it in a locker, fine get me a locker over in flying clothing coz there aint room on the sqn, and man it 24/7, contrary to popular belief Brize is a 24/7 unit.. .It still confuses me tho why the Movers and Police have to wear flying kit down the back of the 10 or the tri-motor.. .bring back blues on the A/T fleet is what i say!!!! and only were flying suit for ops!!!!