PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 24th Nov 2007, 04:50
Crinklstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I asked myself all the same questions a few years ago and took a chance and came anyway amidst all the negativity and I still have no regrets.

Pease check Wikipedia for the stats on EK aircraft orders. Quite impressive. EK currently has 100 aircraft and 246 aircraft on order to date. Emirates Airline will have a fleet of more than 350 aircraft, which means the airline is going places and so is the city. The 2 go hand in hand.

The whole package is better than most offers around the world and with the world running out of suitably qualified pilots, it will only get better.

I work for Emirates and am proud to be a part of something great and will be here for the long haul.

Please note that Emirates has around 1900 pilots now and the EK posters on this forum represent about 5% of the pilot fraternity, if that.

The views of the nay sayers on this entire ME forum do not reflect the attitude of the majority.

Something to think about when you make your decision about coming up here.