PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2007, 23:44
Dolley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I wasn't here for a while but it doesn't seem I missed out on much.

I really like the new uniform, although I hate that they've taken the uniform allowance away. Funny enough, everybody I've spoken to who voted on the matter claimed to have voted 'no' including myself.

Somebody asked about the different shirts. I had a pax asking: 'What's the difference between the shirts?' so I turned around and said with a straight face: 'One is orange, and one is white!'
My number 4 was in stiches. Now, before people start telling me off for being sarcastic with a pax let me tell you that he and I had been joking before, and he loved it. It convinced him that I had to be irish (including my supposedly irish accent, lol). Which obviously is an insult, and I had to kick him off the plane

I like GG so far although there have been a few minor issues which I like to think of as starting problems as it obviously takes some time for everything to settle in. But I would forgive GG quite a bit for a while because they gave me nice chocolate. I'm easily bought with the right food.
And Bristol GG took over a lot of the Alpha staff so we deal mostly with the same people.

Does anybody know what happens on the GB airways front? Like when will the routes be on our website?