PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS UK - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2007, 19:43
humberto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Visa ?

I've got this on my email today,

Dear Humberto,
Thank you for your previous application to Qantas Cabin Crew (UK) Limited. We are sending you this email to advise you that we are recruiting again and to let you know that we are interested in speaking with you further about a position with us.
Please note that to work for Qantas Cabin Crew (UK) you must hold a valid visa or passport that allows you to work in the UK for a period of at least 3 years. You are kindly asked to research your visa eligibility before getting in contact with us. Please also note that Qantas Cabin Crew (UK) does not provide sponsorship of visas.
If you are still interested in a position with us please do not reply to this email. Instead, you must contact us by telephone on one of the following numbers:
Within UK - 00000000000
Outside UK-00000000000
If we do not hear from you within 2 weeks we will assume that you are no long interested in a position with us and block your application for a period of 12 months, after which you are very welcome to reapply.

I dont have the the right to live or work in the UK but i heard its possible to obtain passes that would allow you to . Any ideas?

Thank you
Humberto