PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sywell Runway approved at long last!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2007, 16:56
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strange no one mentioned I was banned from Leicester while at the Pilots supper last weekend nor while renewing my membership. Better get your facts right before you start gobbing off Mr Bell.

The fireman attacked me for being on the airfield when as Mr Bell rightly points out I am banned. The fact that attacking me was a little immature and that the reason I was there was a WEATHER DIVERSION with a STUDENT seemed to evade him. Not exactly what you would call good manners around a student is it? And a smear would be spreading something untrue like insinuating I am banned from Leicester. There were at least SIX witnesses to the event and said fireman even called at least two of them to admit he was out of order!!

But they do say that those with limited intelligence always resort to violence when they run out of things to say.

I will also point out that I have tried to reasonable and hold out the olive branch to the management. And for the record the reason I was banned was for writing in support of NSF during there troubles and subsequent eviction by the management. Apparantly BB is very sensitive about anyone making critical comments about him and so it seems are his staff...........