PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan - 6
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2007, 13:51
fluffjocky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mm0wkj

All power to your typing fingers and dont let up on these tw*ts. I lost a job, over £800 and the only chance I had to see my youngest son before he went to Australia because of those f*ck artists at Globespam. the day before I was to fly to the US they cancelled the flight and didnt even have the courtesy to call me. not til I arrived to check in did they tell me and the other 40 odd passengers that the flight had been cancelled. 4 months of planning ruined all because of them.

And you ... Callsign Kilo. Try telling the hundreds of people screwed by globepam to lay off them..... If you had been at the airport that day you'd have seen that each and every one of those people would have climbed over their dying kids to rip the throat out of the c**t responsible. you spnd months saving, planning and working out every details of a one off trip then have it ripped away from you at the last minute by Globepsam and see hoe kind you want to be to them......

mm0wkj... I salute you and anyone else responsible for pointing out what a farce Globespam are through this and any other forum.