PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan - 6
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2007, 13:13
mm0wkj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My apologies, there must be something wrong with me if all I can see are the negatives............Oh, wait a minute, redundancies, last minute flight cancelations, stranded pax, current crew slagging their own company, forums and chat rooms full of disgrunteld pax and staff, small claims being settled out of court, voted worst ever for punctuality....Hmmmm, look like bad points to me.

Good points... Crew (but they're sacking them), won a 'Best Holiday Airline' award...................................................oh dear... sorry, fell of my chair again.

And yes we decided to try them again, thinking they couldn't possibly be as bad as they were earlier in the year... Still think they deserve a 2nd chance.

Agree that every airline has its problems. Difference is most others have an infrastructure and organisation to handle them. Even Virgin made a total hash of their service initially, now look at them. Hopefuly GSM will do the same and the mess they made this year has given TD the kick up the a55 he needed. Then again, theres probably so many of his managers up there he wouldnt feel it anyway.....lol

Hope Watchdog is kind on them next week too. I hear they're up for another go.

Better get the thread back on track now or you'll have the moderators on you....