PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sabian Air
Thread: Sabian Air
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2007, 06:56
Goffel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sabian

Jamex.
Before you even think of putting your A/C out for them to use, pm me.

The guy is a down and out con artist.....yes, a CON ARTIST.

Ask all the guys still waiting for their salaries....always an excuse not to pay them.

They do not have their own operating cirtificate and are piggy backing off someone else's which is a very dubious way in how they got onto this AOC....(I do believe that there was some help by certain members from CAA, yes CAA).

The guy that owns Sabian air has a PPL, but is able to fly a B200 with 4 bars plastered on his shoulder and nothing gets done about it...(sorry, forgot to mention, that is with paying pax, but claims that it is Part 91).(Oh, forgot, CAA are tooooo busy with other things to do anything).

They do quotes for people, tell them to deposit the money into their account, then they tell the clients that they were under quoted, and must pay the rest in......Oh, but you cannot have back what you deposited if you dont like our new terms.

He bought a partnership in a B90 and then told the bank that he was the sole owner, got the A/C financed for 100%, never paid a cent back...(yes, I have seen the paperwork and the signatures, and can put you in touch with the legitte owners to varify this..Oh, and the bank as well).

Have you ever graced the skies and heard a Sabian call sign....how they ever got this right is a mystery....Oh I forgot.....they have some help.

And now there is a rumour, (A RUMOUR), that they are allowing a certain individual from CAA to open her Cabin Safety school from their premises at Rand...(Mmmmmmm, nudg nudge say no more)....(and what do the so called managers at CAA say to that....sweet Vokol...I wander why?????????.

Al you have to do is ask people at Rand about these guys and you will have all your questions answered.

But then go ahead and give them your aerie as this is only a rumor network.

Goffel by the sea.