PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whinging aircrew!
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2002, 23:22
Talking Radalt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Errr did I miss something that's only obvious to geeky blunt admin wasters?
"You are a ****** wasn't the reply I was expecting".
What did you expect?
What did I miss in your original thread that endeared you so warmly to us that we should respond in any other fashion? You think WE'RE unreasonable and misguided?
Tell you what take a look at the odds here. YOU (singular) think ALL OF US (multiple) are twats. And WE all think YOU are a **** too. There's more of US than there are of you. That's settled then.

You are a ****.

You just don't get it do you? Take a long slow look at this thread from the very top and you'll notice one thing. I bet you're the kind of **** who marches along thinking "Oh look, it's everyone else who's out of step, not me"
And anuvver fing.
Do not start taking swipes at wives and girlfriends, simply because some folk have responsibilities elsewhere. I know your missus is made up of pixels & newsprint and is called "Donna, 23 from Chester" but OUR ladies are extremely supportive not just to their own family (and don't even think about taking that as meaning they $hag around); we consider them all part of the closely knit aircrew team that you will never, ever be part of.

And just to make sure let's try some thing:
All those who think Admin Zero is a complete **** say "Aye", no other comments just "Aye", agreed? And in seven days we'll have a count.