PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - hello MAS
Thread: hello MAS
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2007, 23:03
Oyster Shucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe I am barking up the wong twee!! but yer never know... as evident by the sporadic move of some senior and junior guys over the last ten years or so.

Life in Malaysia is quite comfortable for most I guess albeit conditions in MAS is severely eroding away. Vehicles, Home ownership, education, groceries and shopping is sooooooo expensive. How can you say the money goes a long way there. Keep dreaming bunga..

MAPA has little influence and the pilots group as a whole is weak.

Why make the ultimate decision as long as one is contented in some way.

The company and the government know this and will continue to exploit pilots goodwill until everyone has had enough and ready to make the call.

There isn't a big enough reason at the moment, and until then the same players will be contented with letting off some steam on this forum.

Is grumbling and whining going to change anything? I have my doubts. You might feel better though but you are just kidding yourselves.

The movement and migration of other races in the world is quite incredible and admirable.

Tough people go on and conquer the world.

Others stay behind with their 'sambal blacans', nasi everything, keretapi, special protection, scholarships, positions and power from the government.

This will not last forever and what will happen when the barriers come down?

If that's all that you guys want, then good luck dudes........you will need a lot of it.