PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2007, 21:18
cym

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Birdscarer - please consider facts before you post - a recurring error you seem to make when posting on this thread!

EK to DXB is viable from CWL and with the free car service they offer to C Class pax within a 50 mile radius will deffo attract the important business ex BRS.

New start up - please substanciate your comment re WAG and EU funding being a pre req. There are strict EU rules re subsidies as has been pointed out to you only recently. If you KNOW to the contrary share the info - official websites, publications will do for me not comments you heard from a mate.

A considerable portion of BRS traffic is currently 'off patch' orgininating - should routes from CWL and EXT to some of the routes currently only ex BRS the loads from there will be affected as will yield - this could cause problems for BRS going forward. Also with the growth of web booking airlines and tour ops know where their customers come from - again this will impact on route decissions, BRS has been an easy option in the past as ex CWL pax will travel there - now if you start to understand that the majority of pax on a service are CWL area originating logic says.....

I try to take a balanced view when posting - my rule of thumb is if you aint got something positive or constructive to say, then say nothing.....now there's a lesson that could be learned by some......

btw, this industry pays my wages and has done for more years than i care to remember looking after both load factor and yield management. What professional involvment in the industry do you have to base your opinions on?

If you wish to have a sensible dialog pls feel free to pm me, I have no intention of trading blows online