PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - South African Black Pilots
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2007, 19:53
fluffyfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kuntakinte your lak of knowledge about Rhodesia and Zimbabwe is apparent, I would be interested in hearing how Smith and the Croc can be compared to eachother....if you display the lack of knowledge I think you might I will happily educate you.

Yes Smith has died, and his successor His Royal Exellency the honorable Robert Gabrial Mugage has been in power for 27 years now and managed to turn the jewel of Africa into a steaming pile of sh1t.

The Government is quick to blame companies about lack of compliance to the act, however where are the government programmes to train pilots, where are the houses that were promised, where is the law and order, where is the electricity....let me guess...Mismanaged, much like the rest of Africa....oh but we have managed to create a few black billionairs, nice one kuntakinte, let me let you in on a little piece of information.....on one of my regular trips to Zim I had a conversation with an elderly black gentleman, his words were "we never suffered like this in Rhodesia"....so yay Smith is Dead, hoooray Africa has triumphed, you kuntakinte deserve to be ruled by people like Mugabe

Last edited by fluffyfan; 21st Nov 2007 at 20:37.