PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of doing ME/IR in Spain, any advice?
Old 21st Nov 2007, 12:22
bobster1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there CptKC,the price you see is the price you pay at Aerodynamics Malaga, I did my CPL in UK on a multi, so the ME/IR course here has cost me just over 5900 pounds, this includes approach fees, landing fees, and test fees, there are no hidden extras.
Also on arrival you will receive as a gift a new flight bag containing:
Course details, ie each sim session and what the detail involves likewise for A/C details.
A/C POH.
A/C Checklist
Folder with all the plates needed throughout the course and an IFR chart, all laminated so can be scribbled on!
Complimentary polo shirt
Hi Viz jacket.
1st day involves ground school, talking through A/C systems and emergency procedures etc.
Daily you will receive a text from ops stating your report time for following day
No days off are scheduled, you will fly 2 to 3 hours a day and if the schedule allows then possibly 2 flights a day, this is great for continuity of training.
You will find a highly organized and very proffesional team here and I am glad I made the choice and saved thousands of pounds.
The only thing extra is accomodation around E35 a night, so around 700 pound should cover that, the apartment I am in is a 5 min walk from school so no transport costs, there is a fully fitted kitchen, so cook meals most nights, again food is cheap, and if you can survive on beans on toast then you will hardly spend anything!