PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of doing ME/IR in Spain, any advice?
Old 21st Nov 2007, 11:09
september4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IR rating

Hello everybody! I just finished my ME / IR course with Aerodynamics. I spent loads of time reading in different forums about schools in Spain, and specifically about Aerodynamics.

I had quite a lot of doubts regarding this, but the price difference made me change my mind and I ended up completely convinced about it. Now I know that the decission I have taken, has been the right one. I have to recognise that once I arrived here everything was quite chaotic, I lost my luggage and once I got it finally back, got I off on the wrong train station,so I once I arrived to school I was rather angry because of all this mess.

Once I finally got there, do I have to admit that everyone treated me very well from the beginning on. I got informed about all kind of transport. They tried their best to make everything easier and more comfortable for me, regarding train stations to use, bus lines, interesting directions, cheap and good places to stay, etc.. Of course wasn´t this the most relevant thing but it was quite a usefull information.

The theoretical classes with the instructors have been excellent, and I have been very lucky with the weather which has been fantastic. I have had no problems at all neither with flight delays or cancellations because of the fabulous weather conditions in this country. All has been so much better than I could ever have had imagined. I have the feeling, they are trying to recover their good image, based on their good service and their fleet of airplanes.

Well, if someone of the Aerodynamics stuff does read this, please note that those are my bank account details…

Above all I am very happy because I have my IR rating and I have saved a huge amount of money.

Greetings to everyone and please if anyone wants or needs more information, do not hesitate in contacting me.