PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Congratulations Westjetters
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2007, 10:21
troff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"A!"

Tabernac!
Anodder PPRuNe probationary type getting awl hoffended because 'e don' like what Hi say habout sometin'.
Has I recall, dis is a public forum han I ham going to commen' hon pretty much anyting Hi wan', when Hi wan, because dat his da nature hov day game.
So you go cry hon da bosum of your modder because I han going to piss on da parade hov henybody hi wan', OK? I get you a tissue! Mon Dieu! Phhhtttt!
Now dat you mention hit, I wan to commen on da WJ quarter results, an' it to say dis:
Hif it sounds too good to be true, hit usually his.
I don buy into dis, but awl I know is two tings: One: My WJ stock is going up, and two: Dat anybody dat run an airline is slipprier dan a fish in da bottom of da boat.
WJ give da cash hinsentive because dats what dey whan. Odders get odder hinsentive at odder airline, like private school for da kid, free company medical and dental facilities, free idro, intres' free car loan, club membership, house, drive to work...
It awl what you wan... Hif you wan to bring your own lunch anywhere you work, I don' suppose dat anyone his gonna complain.
Hif you jus wan da cash so you can pay your own bill, but get tax on dat, so be hit.
It what you wan' to do.
Hit jus' so 'appen dat da guy from Da Mountain wit da Broken Back Airline see da cash like a bull see da red curtain, an 'e go for hit.
Now go talk to your modder...
T